Innovation Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

10 Companies: 13 of 10

See the latest Hillshire Brands Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Product Innovation Manager at athenahealth:

“The case question was as follows: You are a consultant being contacted by a manager owning a restaurant in North Dokota. The fracking industry has moved in and taken much of the available labor. The…”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Product Innovation Manager at athenahealth:

“Asked about a problem that bothers me and a potential solution using technology.”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hillshire Brands:

“No surprises here with their questioning.”

Mar 28, 2013

Interview Question for Product Innovation Manager at athenahealth:

“I was asked to put together an on-the-spot case-study to solve a civics problem (toll booth revamp project). The project proposal overview was presented and I was tasked with creating a presentation…”

Feb 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Power Corp:

“I have to start from scratch in building the whole digital initiative but that is exactly what I wanted to do.”

Aug 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at DaVita:

“The questions were not difficult; however, what was difficult was dealing with a team that was is ill-prepared, unqualified, and frankly quite unprofessional.”

May 25, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Heath Tecna:

“the CFO asked me to describe a circumstance where I did not get along with a superior manager and how I handled it.”

Dec 16, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at S.C. Johnson:

“Please be very detailed about a time when you had negotiate with a superior for a decision in which the two of you were in disagreement. What resources would you draw from to make a specific case…”

Dec 16, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at S.C. Johnson:

“Please be very specific about a time in which you had to be the coach for a colleague. Explain the all the circumstances around, what led you to your decisions and what the outcome was with that…”