Ins Agent Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,241 Interview Questions: 3140 of 2,241 Sort by

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Geek Squad, Advanced Repair Agent at Best Buy:

“In my first interview I was asked how I would get my coworkers/peers to do something despite not having any authority over them. For some reason I pictured myself being a new employee trying to…”

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for Station Agent at American Airlines:

“How would you handle an irate customer whose flight has been delayed”

Interview Question for Technology Education Agent at Geek Squad:

“Most difficult question was what was a time I had to help a customer who was trouble.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Customer Solutions Agent at PayPal:

“I always fluster on the ''What is your biggest weakness?" simply because it needs to be as positive as possible while pointing to something about you (work-related) that can use improvement.”

Interview Question for Front Desk Agent at Embassy Suites:

“If a guest came up to you and revealed that they were celebrating something special (i.e. anniversary, birthday, etc.), what would you do to go above and beyond and show them that Embassy Suites…”

Interview Question for Insurance Agent at COUNTRY Financial:

“Most difficult question was describing an unpleasant situation that was successfully handled.”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Call Center Agent at DialAmerica:

“"How do you measure success in goals set for yourself" and "How would you handle an irate customer"”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Independent Agent at Aflac:

“Unexpected questions were just those that a business owner could answer such as, would I help my employees with a payroll deduction at no cost to my business, of course I would.. But I didn't see how…”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Insurance Sales Agent at American Income Life:

“What would my friends and former co-workers say about me to describe me.”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Services Agent at Wipro:

“What do you expect from this jib”