Inside Sales Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Inside Sales Manager"? See Companies

“What was the hardest project you encountered? How did you overcome it?”

“The questions were all about personal preferences. There were some very straight forward, standard behavioral questions at the end. Not difficult.”

“nothing was difficult, its a job mainly for college kids so no real curve balls”

“can you work without health benefits”

“They honestly did not really ask me any questions. Only the third person that interviewed me took it seriously, but the other employees just talked to me about their lives.”

“You have a customer that ordered a printer of a certain brand and model, but we don't have the printer in stock. What do you do in order to 1) not loose the sale 2) give the customer what he wants?”

“Explain a moment when you didnt understand something and how did you over come it.”

“Definitely a lot of pressure to maintain conversation and speak to my own skills, a lot of questions about why I wanted sales and why I would be successful. I came prepared with questions about the…”

“No difficult questions at all, they just ask you general interview questions. "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" "Are you confident and why?" "Was there a time when you helped a colleague…”

4150 of 116 Interview Questions