Instructional Designer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

115 Interview Questions: 1120 of 115 Sort by

Jun 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Miller Heiman:

“The interviews were very informal, and the questions were leading. I didn't feel unprepared for any of the questions asked.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at LifeChurch.tv:

“What is one weakness that you have and how do you manage it?”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Boeing:

“Give an example of a time you faced change and how you dealt with that. As a contractor and as an instructional designer managing projects, change is life. New contract assignments, new projects…”

May 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Splunk:

“None. Very straightforward questions about what my experience was and why I was leaving and what I was looking for.”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kareo Medical Office Software for Small Practices:

“The questions were typical—nothing stood out as a difficult or odd question. I think the hardest question was on the application when they asked me to say something interesting about myself.”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Apex Learning:

“Questions were straight forward and relevant to the position being offered. Most difficult - what work are you most proud of?”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at loanDepot:

“Can you work for a person like me?”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at PetSmart:

“Questions related to your experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Anthem Education:

“There was no unexpected questions. They asked me the creation process of my portfolio.”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Chasse Consulting Sales Strategies:

“VP didn't probe candidate's applicability for the position, and apparently assumes that even senior professionals have no business expertise at all. Interviewer just asked candidate to recite job…”