Instructor Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Instructor"?See Companies

1 of 1 found helpful

“The Practice teach is the hardest to prepare for. You must be comfortable with a presentation that you will have to create for yourself. You will be giving that presentation to a group of...”

“In answering all questions posed to me, I kept the student and the student's needs, front and center, and of the utmost importance. I do not understand why they do not want me to teach for them.”

“They wanted to know how you would handle a difficult student. This was odd as the people who run the company seem to have no background in education or child development.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“If you're applying to be a part-time instructor, be sure and have a basic outline of the syllabus for the classes you will be teaching and something to say about what assignments you will have for...”

“She asked about my computer skills and teaching methods.”

“As an expert in European and Middle Eastern languages, I know the problems of teaching different languages.”

“Other than teaching in Jefferson College's continuing education program, what other teaching experience do you have?”

“My interviewer did almost all the talking. The only thing she asked me was what is most important in a guide. She no longer works at the company”

“1) Who is the theorist that most influenced you and your teaching philosophy? 2) How would you address second language learning issues (ESL) and theories in your classroom?”

“Tell me about your training, background etc...”

110 of 950 Interview Questions