Insurance Carriers Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7,985 Interview Questions: 1120 of 7,985 Sort by

Interview Question for Software/Systems Engineer I at USAA:

“What is your greatest weakness?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Turnkey Auto Group :

“There really were not any difficult questions”

Interview Question for Underwriter Trainee at GNY Insurance Companies:

“No real difficult questions. Expect behavioral questions.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Security Engineer at HMS Holdings:

“It will depend on the position interviewing for. We have several questions that I am not able to present here, but be prepared for procedural and technical questions.

The questions are difficult…”

Interview Question for Management Position at American Income Life:

“What are three things that you would need this company to offer you if you were selected to work here?”

Interview Question for Specialty Pharmacy Technician at Cigna:

“A situation I had in the pharmacy and how I changed it from unfavorable to favorable?”

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“The 'quality of report compromised' question from the recruiter was awkward. I triple check things and keep copies to avoid issues with my work/assignments. I made this clear in my answer.”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group:

“Tell me about a project you had to complete and how did you deal with meeting the deadline.”

Interview Question for Data Analysis Architect at American Family Insurance:

“What would I say to CFO in 30 seconds? Hiring manager was seeking cookie-cutter response.”

Interview Question for Disability Benefits Specialist at Unum Group:

“All questions were behavioral-based. They are looking for very specific and real life examples in your answers. If your answer is too vague, they will ask you to specify again with specific examples.”