Insurance Carriers Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8,000 Interview Questions: 1120 of 8,000 Sort by

Aug 16, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“Why do you want to work here?”

Aug 16, 2014

Interview Question for Marketing Manager at HealthMarkets:

“I do not recall any difficult or unexpected question during the interview, per se. I was given a few scenario-based situations and asked how I would address the situation or what solution I may try…”

Interview Question for Digital Delivery Manager at UnitedHealth Group:

“What am I just not good at”

Interview Question for Underwriting(Summer) at Union Standard Insurance Group:

“Easy questions to guage interest, knowledge and personality type. They wanted driven and marketable people. Asked a few, "Tell us about a time..." based questions.”

Interview Question for Auditor II at BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina:

“All the questions were pretty straight forward in both the screening interview and the physical interview, so no question for me was more difficult than the last.”

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Applications Developer at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee:

“What are the most used 4 HTTP Request methods?”

Aug 15, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Sales and Service Representative-Auto Insurance at USAA:

“Describe a time when you were criticized by your co-worker or a supervisor, what was the situation and how did you resolve it? I said I was never criticized as a matter of fact I was promoted in my…”

Interview Question for Auto Damage Adjuster Trainee at GEICO:

“Don't let those nerves get to you on the role play or you will fail?”

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster at Esurance:

“Provide a specific example of a time when you have presented an idea to improve a work process or standards procedures.”

Interview Question for Appraiser at Farmers Insurance Group:

“Give an experience where you did not agree with a management decision. Now explain what you did and why.”