Insurance Carriers Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8,041 Interview Questions: 2130 of 8,041 Sort by

Aug 22, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.:

“How do you handle a difficult and non responisve hring manager?”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at Max New York Life Insurance:

“honestly , there is not difficult question, the difficult part is that you feel confortable with the salary which is commission base . now, you also have to keep in mind who will be your possibles…”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at Esurance:

“Why do you want to work here?”

Interview Question for Financial Professional Associate at Prudential:

“There wasn't anything particularly difficult. The most difficult thing for me was trying to figure out the logic of the hiring process. I received an email from a recruiter, timestamped at 11:30 PM…”

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster at Brickstreet Insurance:

“Explain how you would go about your day to day tasks in this position.”

Interview Question for Claims Associate -ILR at State Farm:

“Basic interview questions: Tell me what you know about State Farm. Tell me about yourself? How have you dealt with rude/difficult customers.

The interviewer asked about my availability on my…”

Interview Question for Sales Representative at GEICO:

“There really weren't any difficult questions just over prepare and practice your answers and be happy and jovial and relaxed when you go in.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at UnitedHealth Group:

“Typical interview questions, nothing to complicated or out of the blue.”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Internet Programmer Analyst at Grange Insurance (Columbus):

“Pretty typical questions mostly about C#. I would recommend brushing up by reading some sample interview questions.”

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Transamerica:

“None. Very Easy interview.”