Insurance Carriers Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

8,173 Interview Questions: 2130 of 8,173

Sort by

Interview Question for Direct Sales Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“The licensing test may be a bit difficult, but you will be provided with tools necessary to pass the test”

Interview Question for Direct Sales Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“The situational questionnaire is very customer service oriented”

Interview Question for Benefits Consultant at Aflac:

“They really don't ask anything difficult. Ask them about their pay structure and they will give you some BS about how it's great to work on a pay-for-performance model. i.e THEY DONT WANT TO PAY YOU…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sep 17, 2014

Interview Question for Member Services Representative at Simply Healthcare Plans:

“Not a difficult question but they want to know if you can work overtime (and you will) when the heavy season comes.”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at Farmers Insurance Group:

“"What is your current salary? If you do not tell me, we can not move forward with you in the process of interviewing."”

Interview Question for Licensed Insurance Representative at State Farm:

“What is the most important thing you have ever done?”

Sep 16, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Contact Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“Motivational Fit.....
What personal goals have you recently set for yourself in the workplace? What steps are you taking to achieve them? (Challenging work)
Tell me about a time when you received a…”

“Decision Making.....
What sources of information have you used to solve problems? Tell me about a time when you used one or more of those sources. (Listen for effective use of information.)
What…”

“Work Standards......
Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager's decision/direction. What did you do? What was the result?
Tell me about a time when you had to refer to guidelines to…”

“Applied Learning...
When faced with a change in a system (and/or process/procedure) how did you learn and then apply the new information? Provide a specific example.
Tell me about a time when you…”