Insurance Carriers interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
1 of 1 found helpful

“What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?”

“On your last review tell me some thing you were ask to work on?”

“1. Tell me a little more about yourself. 2. Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.”

“There's a scale where items can be weighed at the ends and 6 cue balls, but only one weighs more than the others. What's the least number of weigh ins possibly in order to determine the heaviest ball?”

“Most of the questions were of the "Tell me about a time when you had to..." variety (STAR: Situation, Task, Action, Result). You also are given a folder at the beginning and you have to choose...”

“What motivates you?”

1 of 2 found helpful

“Be as detailed as possible with situations from previous employment.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Jim has 42 cents and has 8 coins, and Jack has 56 cents and has 6 coins. Which has more nickels than the other?”

“An insurance company only makes a payout when damage is above 1000. Only 50% of the damage above 1000, including the 1000 is paid out. If the payout was 1250, what was the damage?”

2130 of 12,963 Interview Questions