Insurance Carriers Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7,996 Interview Questions: 2130 of 7,996 Sort by

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Sales at Aflac:

“Where do you want to be in 10 years?”

Jul 21, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Allstate:

“My interviews served less of a case study and more of "tell me about yourself" conversations to determine best fit. The most difficult part was thinking on the spot to tie my experiences into the…”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST/EXECUTIVE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (I of II) at Capital BlueCross:

“To be honest, I didn't get asked too many tough questions at all. I was well prepared at anything they threw at me and interviewed well. I was confident walking away from the interview that I nailed…”

Interview Question for Software/Systems Engineer I at USAA:

“What is your greatest weakness?”

Interview Question for Administrative Assistant at Turnkey Auto Group :

“There really were not any difficult questions”

Interview Question for Underwriter Trainee at GNY Insurance Companies:

“No real difficult questions. Expect behavioral questions.”

Interview Question for Security Engineer at HMS Holdings:

“It will depend on the position interviewing for. We have several questions that I am not able to present here, but be prepared for procedural and technical questions.

The questions are difficult…”

Interview Question for Management Position at American Income Life:

“What are three things that you would need this company to offer you if you were selected to work here?”

Interview Question for Specialty Pharmacy Technician at Cigna:

“A situation I had in the pharmacy and how I changed it from unfavorable to favorable?”

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“The 'quality of report compromised' question from the recruiter was awkward. I triple check things and keep copies to avoid issues with my work/assignments. I made this clear in my answer.”