Interview Questions & Reviews

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.”

“We don't really have any questions for you, is there anything more you'd like to ask us? (at panel interview)”

“What would you do if faced with a difficult situation as a business analyst? How would you handle it?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Describe a time you had to conform to a procedure I did not agree with?”

“Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you…”

“If you had a two side scale and eight balls but one weighed less than the others, how would you figure out which ball was the light one?”

“GEICO has a 90 day review period. You cannot be more than 5 minutes late during this time or you will be terminated. Do you think you can be at work on time every morning?”

“Describe the experience when you have deal with a rude customer.”

“Explain a time where you had difficulty with a coworker and how did you resolve the situation?”

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

3140 of 8,225 Interview Questions