Insurance Carriers interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“1. Tell me a little more about yourself.
2. Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner…”

“It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.”

“What is your career path?”

“We don't really have any questions for you, is there anything more you'd like to ask us? (at panel interview)”

“What would you do if faced with a difficult situation as a business analyst? How would you handle it?”

“Describe a time you had to conform to a procedure I did not agree with?”

“Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you…”

“If you had a two side scale and eight balls but one weighed less than the others, how would you figure out which ball was the light one?”

“GEICO has a 90 day review period. You cannot be more than 5 minutes late during this time or you will be terminated. Do you think you can be at work on time every morning?”

“Describe the experience when you have deal with a rude customer.”

3140 of 10,084 Interview Questions