Integration Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

41 Companies: 13 of 41

3 Integration Engineer Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Epic Systems Corporation Jobs

57 Interview Questions: 110 of 57 Sort by

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for PTD Module and Integration Device Yield Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“How would you explain your research to your grandmother?
This was not really an unexpected or difficult question, but it stood out as being a fun question, and lucky I like explaining things to my…”

Mar 20, 2014

“A question related to a technique I presented as part of my research, but of which was enough removed that I could dig myself a hole if I was not careful.”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Signal Integrity Engineer at Qualcomm:

“The questions were covering lots of technical details ranging from explaining the simulation flow at the actual work place to academic Ph.D. dissertation. If you don’t work in this field and have…”

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for Module and Integration Yield Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Why do you want to work in the semiconductor industry?”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Integration Engineer at Adometry:

“SQL Logic test on paper. It was fun but challenging.”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Integration Engineer/Applications Engineer at Fieldglass:

“You have an employee and salary table, there are 10 employees but only 5 salaries listed. Write a left join query that will only show the employees with the salaries.”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integration/Test Engineer at Lockheed Martin:

“No unexpected questions. Do you like hands-on work? Tell me about your senior Design. Favorite class?”

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integration Engineer at Northrop Grumman:

“I don't recall any questions that were "out there" or that I wasn't already fully prepared to answer.”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Integration/Test Engineer at Harris:

“No real surprises. All questions were subjective/personal. What is your ideal style of management? Do you prefer having several tasks at once or to work one at a time'?”

Jan 2, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Principal Integration Engineer at FormFactor:

“Where you want to see yourself in next 5 years?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Integration Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 57 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.