Integration Test Engineer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Integration Test Engineer"? See Companies

“I was asked if I knew what "WoW" was, meaning "windows on windows 64-bit" which is what allows 32-bit applications to work in a 64-bit environment.”

“Lots (a whole lot) of technical questions. Know your equations, concepts, etc. Was asked a couple questions like: "(*such and such event*) just happened, how do you fix this within the next 30 min so…”

“All questions were pretty normal for the intended position. Just that the interviewers were taken aback that I was over qualified and seemed purplexed by the whole thing knowing something wasn't…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“What's a mutex? I answered it wrong. She went on to next question. I asked the answer. When she said "mutually exclusive" I said I can explain what mutually exclusive means. She said never mind and…”

“No unexpected questions. Do you like hands-on work? Tell me about your senior Design. Favorite class?”

“Have you ever mentored a junior person”

“No real surprises. All questions were subjective/personal. What is your ideal style of management? Do you prefer having several tasks at once or to work one at a time'?”

18 of 8 Interview Questions