integrity Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Vice President at Prospect 33:

“Challenged me to question whether I genuinely felt I was the best person to perform this role. It was a good technique and played to my personal integrity.”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alaska Department of Health and Social Services:

“If you witnessed a coworker stealing supplies what would you do? How would you act in this situation?”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Transportation Security Officer at US Department of Homeland Security:

“Are you a law-abiding citizen, and do you associate with other law-abiding citizens, according to Federal Law? (You may be surprised.)”

Aug 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at StrongView:

“Interviewers were asking questions I wouldn't know the answer to, in order to evaluate how I might respond to similar pressure”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Will you be able to speed up your rate?”

Jun 20, 2013

Interview Question for Inside Sales Representative at VeriPic:

“Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?”

Apr 13, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Assistant at Best Buy:

“If you caught a 80-year-old man or 7-year-old stealing what would you do?”

Mar 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

1 of 1 found helpful

“It was SUPER hard to understand his questions from someone that didn't spoke English very well..lol”

Dec 31, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at See Marketing:

“What are you most proud of you have accomplished so far.”