integrity Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Interview Questions: 110 of 21 Sort by

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Vice President at Prospect 33:

“Challenged me to question whether I genuinely felt I was the best person to perform this role. It was a good technique and played to my personal integrity.”

Oct 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alaska Department of Health and Social Services:

“If you witnessed a coworker stealing supplies what would you do? How would you act in this situation?”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Transportation Security Officer at US Department of Homeland Security:

“Are you a law-abiding citizen, and do you associate with other law-abiding citizens, according to Federal Law? (You may be surprised.)”

Aug 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at StrongView:

“Interviewers were asking questions I wouldn't know the answer to, in order to evaluate how I might respond to similar pressure”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Deloitte:

“The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Will you be able to speed up your rate?”

Jun 20, 2013

Interview Question for Inside Sales Representative at VeriPic:

“Paper Company A sells 8x8 White Standard Copy for $9, Paper Company B sells the same product for $5. Why in the world would someone pay Paper company A $9 for a product they could get for $5?”

Apr 13, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Assistant at Best Buy:

“If you caught a 80-year-old man or 7-year-old stealing what would you do?”

Mar 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Accenture:

1 of 1 found helpful

“It was SUPER hard to understand his questions from someone that didn't spoke English very well..lol”

Dec 31, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at See Marketing:

“What are you most proud of you have accomplished so far.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at integrity interview questions and reviews. All 21 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.