interactive Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

Mar 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ahold USA:

“I would say both of the telephonic interview were quite a pleasant experience, more of interaction. Please be thorough about the details mentioned in resume. Like in my case, I was asked question…”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for Mac Specialist (Apple Store) at Apple:

“Less a question and more the scenarios. Expect to be given numerous sample scenarios you must act out effectively. These scenarios will involve a customer with a specific computing need (e.g. "I need…”

Feb 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at HostGator.com:

“How do you change a list of words in a file from slug format to Capitalized words? (ie police_officer to Police Officer)”

Jun 7, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at EY:

“What would I do if an issue come to light with a co-worker?”

Apr 24, 2012

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative at L & J Bay Area Holdings:

“Have you had a job where you had a lot of interaction with customers?”

Apr 17, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cenduit:

“Describe your management experience and the number and type of people you managed, including the level of interaction you had with each.”

Apr 8, 2012

Interview Question for Associate at In-N-Out Burger:

“It was more how the interviewee asked me. She called my name unexpectedly in a low volume while talking to another individual and I couldn't believe she was talking to me. The person she was…”

Dec 30, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at All Books & Company:

“In a general book shop setting, can you bring the necessary spectrum of knowledge:
(a) Will you be able to engage the interest of a toddler, an eight-year-old, a teen, and their parents? The…”

Sep 26, 2010