Interface Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

See the latest USAA Jobs

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29 Sort by

Feb 13, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Systems Interface Analyst at Dell:

“There were no difficult questions, mostly just questions about why I felt that I would be good in the role, how I relate with people and my technical background history. The most suprising question…”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Interface Support Analyst at Allscripts:

“Two of the managers had no technical knowledge, and only asked professional/behavioral questions. Only 1 manager, who was over Development, asked any technical questions. He did ask me to explain the…”

Jan 5, 2014

Interview Question for User Interface Analyst at USAA:

“I suppose the most difficult question would be one of those personality questions companies always ask. They asked me to name a situation where I didn't get along with someone on a project team and…”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Interface Analyst at Epic Systems Corporation:

“Situational: You're working on a project where you need an expert's help, but the expert isn't responsive. What do you do?”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Interface Analyst at Galen Healthcare Solutions:

“The cultural interview was entirely random. We talked about video games, hot sauce, and my resume. Basically, you are going to fit or you won't; it is not a reflection of your skills, but is vitally…”

May 30, 2013

Feb 24, 2012

“What's your weakness?”

Oct 28, 2011

Interview Question for Interface Analyst at Epic Systems Corporation:

“String-based questions (concatenation, substring, stuff like that but in a non-standard language)”

Mar 11, 2011

Interview Question for Interface Analyst at Epic Systems Corporation:

“What do you see yourself in 5 years in this role?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Interface Analyst interview questions and reviews. All 29 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.