Intern Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

416 Companies: 13 of 416

See the latest Bloomberg L.P. Jobs

689 Interview Questions: 110 of 689 Sort by

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Product Development Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Simplify (~a)b+abc+b(~c)? Clear register bits using OR/XOR. Programming in C questions.”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Software Developer at AIR Worldwide:

“Database. Very large object model.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Amazon.com:

“Very expected questions. For every question, you are expected to explain your approach, step through conceptually, and then write the code, step through the code, and clean up the code. Although…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Developer Intern at The Weitz Company LLC:

“There was not really a difficult or unexpected question. They were just standard interview questions.”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Audible:

“There are no unexpected Question.”

Jun 4, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Travelers Companies:

“How would you go about pricing a product?”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Greenshades Software:

“Im not going to give away their brainteaser questions, but writing your own version of battleship in psuedo code was challenging.”

Jun 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Applied Systems:

“The questions were pretty straight forward. It was mostly about my experience and what I kind of projects I have completed. A list of projects I completed would have been helpful to have since I was…”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Given an array of unsorted integer values define a method that determines repeats within the array. Can you optimize your algorithm for space /time.”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“Given nxn grid with some squares that are impassable discuss an algorithm to find a path from start to goal.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intern Developer interview questions and reviews. All 689 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.