Intern Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,018 Companies: 13 of 1,018

See the latest Google Jobs

1,849 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,849 Sort by

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I Intern at Amazon.com:

“Question were not the difficult ones, but the sub-questions asked on them were tricky.
1st interview question: It was scenario based coding question. Asked to code it in whatever language you want…”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Mechanical Engineer Intern I at Valero Energy:

“We were sitting in the third floor of a 16 floor building. After asking me about my experiences with working within a group the interviewer suddenly asked me, "How many pennies would it take to…”

Jun 29, 2014

Interview Question for Electrical Design Engineer at Sensata:

“I was given a pressure sensor and was explained about the failure occurring in the sensor. I was then asked to suggest the root cause of failure with possible steps of debugging.”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineering at Business Education Compact:

“Typical behavioral questions. Logic gates and circuit mini quizzes. Why is the manhole cover round?”

Interview Question for Engineering at Arrow Electronics:

“Solve a circuit analysis problem with op-amps and solve for current, voltage and resistance equations at all points on the circuit.”

Interview Question for Product Development Engineer at Intel Corporation:

“Simplify (~a)b+abc+b(~c)? Clear register bits using OR/XOR. Programming in C questions.”

Interview Question for Service Engineer at Kia:

“Taking an ASE style test without told I was going to be taking in it.”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Reflektion:

“Given a very very long number in base 17, convert it to base 10”

Jun 22, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer at Amazon.com:

“Very expected questions. For every question, you are expected to explain your approach, step through conceptually, and then write the code, step through the code, and clean up the code. Although…”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Northrop Grumman:

“They asked typical questions like: how would you resolve a dispute, do you have leadership experience, why should be pick you over other candidates, etc....

They also seemed interested in my…”