Intern Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,855 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,855 Sort by

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amazon.com:

“I'm still waiting feedback.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Yelp:

“Pretty standard questions SQL, Linux, one sorting question, a few on bits and bytes”

Interview Question for Anonymous at WebFilings:

“Given a sorted integer array with duplicate elements, how many distinct pairs can be chosen so they add up to a certain value.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interview Question for Anonymous at WebFilings:

“Given a code where a function parameter shares common name with class static variable, what happens when I try to access the variable inside the function.”

May 25, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cyan:

“Use an REST API server written in node.js (provided) and write test cases for testing success/failure in all possible cases.”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kongsberg Maritime:

“What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vistaprint:

“none where difficult. I was asked to design an elevator. next was to create an algorithm to predict how many sheets are needed to print a certain number of graphics.”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Enterprise Products:

“Tell me about a situation where you had to teach someone a technical skill?”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FLIR:

“Last engineer asked if I could show them inverting amplifier with gain of 10? It was straight forward question and simple question but i staggered a little, because i was not sure if he was serious…”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Facebook:

“No very difficult questions. Just take it easy and enjoy the process. Almost all of the question are from the <Cracking the Coding Interview>. A quick response and emphasize on the issue of…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Intern Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 1,855 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.