Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6,169 Companies: 13 of 6,169

See the latest PwC Jobs

13,249 Interview Questions: 110 of 13,249

Sort by

Interview Question for Intern at J.P. Morgan:

“Pushed every question very far. 4 .. 30 minute interviews back to back”

Interview Question for Intern at US Airways:

“The only technical question was what would be the factors of me ordering pens.”

Interview Question for Intern at Qualcomm:

“In the second phone call I was asked to name my favorite language for programming, which I gave as C. So followup on that question, the person asked me to give solution so that when they write…”

Interview Question for Intern at BancVue:

“Most were not super difficult, but be prepared for providing different answers to similar questions.”

Interview Question for Intern at KPMG US:

“Give us an example of when you were working in a team and a team member did not contribute, or was detrimental to the team, and how did you respond to this situation.”

Interview Question for Intern at World Wildlife Fund:

“How do you think you can handle the challenges of facing corporate partners to WWF and trying to get them to adopt environmental practices that are not necessarily profitable for their businesses?”

Interview Question for Intern at United States Congress:

“Why Democrat?”

Interview Question for Intern at Quicken Loans:

“Like I said, mostly fit. Only difficult part is they would dig into your story to make sure it made sense and you weren't making it up on the fly”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Hewlett-Packard:

“If your team had to make a decision in which you disagreed with most of them, what would you likely do? Would you argue for your point or go with the majority?”

Sep 14, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Travelers Companies:

“If you look for some behavioral based questions, there wont be any problem.”