Intern Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Intern"? See Companies

“To find and return the common node of two linked lists merged into a 'Y' shape.”

“Suppose you have two covariance matrices A and B. Is AB also a covariance matrix? Suppose that, by plain dumb luck, we also have that AB=BA. Is AB a covariance matrix under this additional…”

“Determine if an array from 1..n has a duplicate in constant time and space.”

“I have 10 cards face-down numbered 1 through 10. We play a game in which you choose a card and I give you the corresponding dollar amount.
a) What is the fair price of this game?
b) Now, after…”

“3) Poker. 26 red, 26 black. Take one every time, you can choose to guess whether it’s red. You have only one chance. If you are right, you get 1 dollar. What’s the strategy? And what’s the expected…”

“Given two strings representing integer numbers ("123" , "30") return a string representing the sum of the two numbers ("153")”

“how would you find the shortest path between two nodes in a social network?”

“Generate a new array from an array of numbers. Start from the beginning. Put the number of some number first, and then that number.
For example, from array 1, 1, 2, 3, 3, 1
You should get…”

“There are 20 floors in a building. If you're on an elevator and you're trying to get to the 20th floor, what is the probability that 4 people ahead of you click the 20th floor before you do? Assuming…”

“25 racehorses, no stopwatch. 5 tracks. Figure out the top three fastest horses in the fewest number of races.”

1120 of 13,536 Interview Questions