Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13,148 Interview Questions: 6170 of 13,148 Sort by

Jul 23, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at MetLife:

“Its a pretty standard interview. Practice the usual interview questions, and you'll be fine.”

Interview Question for Intern at KeytronicEMS:

“I had a section of my cover letter about why I wanted to work there. They questioned it to see if I really did.”

Interview Question for Intern at Price Industries:

“The second interveiwer quizzed me about data had to deal with statistics. He listed arandom numbers on a board( basically a sample data from a hypothetical testing operation ) and asked me to…”

Interview Question for Intern at US Department of Justice:

“Nothing unexpected-- they asked my strengths and weaknesses, my work experience, my goals, etc...”

Interview Question for Intern at PR Consulting:

“ITs important to have a general understanding of your personal taste in fashion, and examples of how you are a dependable, hard worker with good people skills.

some questions i was asked:
What…”

Interview Question for Intern at Zerve:

“What is customer service?”

Interview Question for Intern at John Deere:

“Tell us about a time that you made a decision in a group that you knew others would not be happy/agree with. Why did you do it and was it the right decision?”

Interview Question for Intern at Allstate:

“My interviews served less of a case study and more of "tell me about yourself" conversations to determine best fit. The most difficult part was thinking on the spot to tie my experiences into the…”

Interview Question for Intern at National Securities:

“Do you like soccer? Because the World Cup was upon us but I love soccer”

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at EY:

“Some technical questions were discussed (ratios, methodologies) from the case study, just make sure that you ask questions about the case study for clarification, not simply just providing answers to…”