Intern Management Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Interview Questions: 17 of 7

Sort by

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Global Wealth & Investment Management Technology-Technology Developer and Analyst Intern Program(Business Analyst) at Bank of America:

“One of the managers wanted a person with mainframe programming experience. I wasn't able to answer questions related to it”

Apr 2, 2014

Interview Question for Retail Management Program Intern at Nordstrom:

“Name a situation in which you worked with a group and did not accomplish your goals. How do you feel about working commission?”

Jun 18, 2013

Interview Question for Program Management Intern at Microsoft:

“Design a terminal to sell tickets at a movie theater”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 4, 2013

Interview Question for Financial Management Associate Intern Program at Bank of America:

“Who is the CEO for bank of america, what is the difference between cost accounting and financial accounting.”

Jan 7, 2013

Interview Question for Summer Intern- Management Training Program at McMaster-Carr:

“Asked why I wanted to be in the Ohio location. I honestly didn't have a good answer. I would have preferred any other location.”

Mar 6, 2012

Interview Question for Intern Management Program at Edelman:

“Tell me something about yourself that is not on your resume and the company can benefit from”

Mar 25, 2010

Interview Question for Finance Management Associate Program (FMAP) Summer Intern at Bank of America:

“How have your past work experiences shaped you for this job?”