Intern Mechanical Engineering Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Intern Mechanical Engineering"? See Companies

0 of 1 found helpful

“If you have a refrigerator in an isolated room (no heat in or out) and left the door to the refrigerator open, what would happen to the temperature to the room? Would it go up, down or say the same?”

“You are in a boat in a pool with a rock in your hand. You throw the rock into the pool. Does the water level rise, drop, or stay the same?”

“We were sitting in the third floor of a 16 floor building. After asking me about my experiences with working within a group the interviewer suddenly asked me, "How many pennies would it take to…”

“If you had a ton of projects given to you that needed to be completed by the end of the week and there was no way for you to complete them all what would you do? (Was supposedly a trick question)”

“There were some challenging questions, but they were aimed to give you a chance to answer them very well. I didn't feel that any of the questions were difficult to answer and was able to give a solid…”

“No real difficult questions, just asked what I was interested in doing and a little about my past experience. (internship position, so it was relatively basic.) Asked a little about basic…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult person”

“Examples of situations were ethics/safety protocol were tested?”

“Do you have experience with DO-160E or MIL-STD-816 specifications?”

“One of the projects I worked on was making a vacuum cleaner. The question asked was to explain how the fan laws worked on the vacuum's fan.”

110 of 66 Interview Questions