Internal Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

Interview Question for Internal Audit Consultant at Protiviti:

“nothing difficult”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Marketing Consultant at The Creative Group:

“There were no difficult questions, perhaps because I was so clear about wanting to focus on jobs that required marketing or brand management which was consistent with my education and work history.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Audit Consultant IT at Protiviti:

“They don't really ask you question about you ability because that is all on your resume... they just want to know you as a person and how well you can work with other and teams because Protiviti is…”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Audit and Financial Advisory Consultant at Protiviti:

“The case study was the most difficult part of the in person interview. It definitely helped to do some practice case studies before hand.”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Consultant at State Auto Financial:

“Tell me about a time you failed in the delivery of a project. What did you learn and how did you overcome it?”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Sales Consultant at Janus Capital:

“Asked to present a fixed income story for 5-10 minutes to management”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Marketing Consultant at The Creative Group:

“Nothing to report that would be considered "negative". Amy Leeper took time to access what her company could provide (with regards to matching my skills; with the appropriate employer). She was very…”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Regional Business Consultant at Curian Capital:

“I was asked standard questions with the exceptions of the steps to the sales process. All of my answers were wrong according to the man via satellite.”

Oct 23, 2013

Interview Question for Internal Consultant at Haworth:

“I was very well-prepared and didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult or unexpected. However, they did ask for many examples of difficult or challenging situations I faced on previous…”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Internal Consultant at Premera Blue Cross:

“Basic phone interview questions.

Can you tell me of a time when...?”