Internal Consulting Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

See the latest Liberty Mutual Insurance Jobs

23 Interview Questions: 110 of 23 Sort by

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at State Auto Financial:

“Tell me about a time you failed in the delivery of a project. What did you learn and how did you overcome it?”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Sales Consultant at Janus Capital:

“Asked to present a fixed income story for 5-10 minutes to management”

Feb 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Creative Group:

“Nothing to report that would be considered "negative". Amy Leeper took time to access what her company could provide (with regards to matching my skills; with the appropriate employer). She was very…”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Regional Business Consultant at Curian Capital:

“I was asked standard questions with the exceptions of the steps to the sales process. All of my answers were wrong according to the man via satellite.”

Oct 23, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Haworth:

“I was very well-prepared and didn't find any of the questions particularly difficult or unexpected. However, they did ask for many examples of difficult or challenging situations I faced on previous…”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premera Blue Cross:

“Basic phone interview questions.

Can you tell me of a time when...?”

Sep 20, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Premera Blue Cross:

“Questions were simple. They seem to be looking for a perfect cultural fit AND someone who will not 'rock the boat' too much.”

Jul 10, 2013

Interview Question for Internal Biz Dev Consult at Wells Fargo Advisors:

“With your experience, why should we hire you?”

Jun 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BASF Corporation:

“Timed business case challenge where the deliverable was a panel presentation describing the approach to launching a functional improvement initiative and a business development initiative.”

May 17, 2013

Interview Question for Internal Regional Business Consultant at Curian Capital:

“They were specific about my previous experience wanting to know the numbers. What was my run rate? What was my goal? How many advisors did I currently do business with? Luckily my previous job…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Internal Consulting interview questions and reviews. All 23 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.