International Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

28 Companies: 13 of 28

See the latest TripAdvisor Jobs

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26

Sort by

Sep 9, 2014

Interview Question for International Inside Sales Manager at Flow Sciences, Inc:

“No difficult questions at all. My college degree is business, so learning some of the technical aspects was the only hurdle.”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for International Recruiting Program Manager at Google:

“Could you do a phone interview after 12 sets of interviews”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for International Production Manager at Miguelina:

“Pretty straight forward, no difficult questions.”

Apr 11, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, International at A&E Networks:

“I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions.”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Program Manager Afghanistan - International Programs In Agriculture at Purdue University:

“What is your current salary?”

Dec 23, 2013

Interview Question for Manager - Brinker International at Romano's Macaroni Grill:

“I and two other candidates interviewed together were each given a roughly 160 page book on management techniques and principles and asked to read the book and have break down our management style…”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Government and International Contracts Manager at Cessna:

“Because this was for a government contracts position, they asked several specific questions relating to the FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulations).”

Oct 11, 2013

Interview Question for International Shipping Coordinator and Logistics Manager at AutoBidMaster:

“How would you handle a difficult fellow employee?”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for International Sales Manager at Arnet Pharmaceutical:

“She asked me if I spoke any foreign languages?”

Mar 13, 2013

Interview Question for Manager, International at Blue Nile:

“Nothing earth shattering. They asked what I knew about Blue Nile and for a myriad of examples about how I meet deadlines and come in under budget. Also asked about scenarios in working at a lean…”