Internet Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12,096 Interview Questions: 4150 of 12,096 Sort by

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Yahoo:

“how to print a singly linked list backwards”

Interview Question for Account Executive at LivingSocial:

“Nothing difficult - standard questions. What are your strengths & weaknesses....”

Interview Question for BISO Sales Representative at Sprint:

“The questions that were asked were not hard at all, They went over my resume and asked sales based questions. After that they asked me is I wanted to "jump in the pool", I guess this is how they ease…”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Office Manager and Recruiting Coordinator at Experts Exchange:

“"How do I best handle rejection"
The role I was interviewing to fill would be partly be a recruiting role, so trying to gauge how I react to people who did not want to hear what my role was trying…”

Interview Question for Web Editor at NBC:

“why NBC and not one of the other neworks”

Interview Question for Site Reliability Engineer at LinkedIn:

“There was a paper presented to you with a number of nagios alerts and you had to rate them in the order you would approach fixing them.

For example, one of them was a production host being…”

Interview Question for Content Partner Manager at Hulu:

“They really insisted on why I wanted the job, making pretty clear that CPM contains a lot of administrative tasks. Not a great sales picth for their own position. They tried to make it very clear…”

Interview Question for Senior Program Manager at Amazon.com:

“Nothing out of the ordinary.”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer I Intern at Amazon.com:

“Question were not the difficult ones, but the sub-questions asked on them were tricky.
1st interview question: It was scenario based coding question. Asked to code it in whatever language you want…”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Google:

“Describe how you would design a fully automated continuous build/test/configure/deploy system for arbitrary applications and software packages. Feel free to dive into any piece of this problem that…”