Inventory Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

57 Interview Questions: 1120 of 57 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Gap:

“Tell me about a time you disagreed with your manager/management and used data to support your claim?”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cepheid:

“The statement that the person I would be working with can be very difficult. This statement was made by upper management. They wouldn't share what the pay range was also”

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Old Navy:

“Nothing too surprising, questions were from the top 50 interview questions. Make sure you know the company's history, product lines, fashion trends, be familiar with retail math (you will get a…”

Feb 5, 2014

Interview Question for Inventory Analyst at Sears:

“Tell me about a time where you faced an ethical dilemma in the workplace and how you handled it. Also the group activity was difficult.”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Zimmer:

“Nothing technical. All the questions were behavioral.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Neovia Logistics Services:

“Neovia judges individuals based on their personality and confidence...would this candidate fit into our company? As long as you have examples for every requirement discussed in the initial…”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Inventory Analyst at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“A case study using the information that you learned early in the day during a tour of the corporate office.”

Dec 1, 2013

Interview Question for Inventory Analyst at The Home Depot:

“I was asked the following vague question without any information regarding the product type: how would optimize inventory levels.”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Inventory Analyst at Sports Authority:

“None, it was your standard entry level position interview.”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CHC Helicopter:

“They really didn't throw any curve-balls. The whole process was professional and informative.”