Investigator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

132 Companies: 13 of 132

8 Investigator Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Amazon.com Jobs

165 Interview Questions: 110 of 165 Sort by

Aug 6, 2014

Interview Question for CPS Investigator Trainee/I at Texas Health and Human Services Commission:

“There were not difficult questions just answer what they ask try and expand on your answers..it looks good...”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Forensic Engineer/Fire Investigator at Unified Investigations & Sciences:

“Articulate scientific methodology and how it applies to work in forensics, failure analysis and investigations of damages and losses to property.”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Environmental Investigator III at Texas Commission on Environmental Quality:

“There were no tough questions, just ones where I needed to provide an example to a certain scenario they were inquiring about.”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Field Investigator at G4S Compliance & Investigations:

Jun 14, 2014

Interview Question for Investigator at CFA Institute:

“Pressed on why I left each job.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SAIF:

“pretty simple interview.”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at NYC HRA:

“What would you do in a particular situation when danger occurs”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Last Call by Neiman Marcus:

“Can't recall, but if you have basic LP experience or more, you'll be fine.”

May 2, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Baxter:

“No technical questions. More behavioral questions such as how do you work under pressure, working with teams, supervisors, etc.”

Apr 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Texas Department of Family and Protective Services:

“They did not ask me any real technical questions. The hardest part was deciding which position I actually wanted to take. They were offering any of the positions within the agency. (CPS…”