Investment Banking & Asset Management Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

15,869 Interview Questions: 3140 of 15,869

Sort by

Interview Question for Intern at McGladrey LLP:

“n/a. all questions were very easy to answer.. there wasn't any technical questions... just be prepared to keep the conversation going bc there will be a moment of silence if you do not have any…”

Interview Question for Internship at Regions Financial:

“How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and do you ever think of a time you have failed.”

Interview Question for Investment Associate at Fisher Investments:

“Does your gpa represent you?”

Interview Question for Medicare Customer Service Representative at Aetna:

“"Give me a time when you had to work as a team and you took the lead role in a call center environment?"”

Interview Question for Senior Software Engineer at Fannie Mae:

“Nothing really, very straight forward. They asked me about specific software packages and if I had knowledge of them and if not was I interested in learning about them.”

Interview Question for Teller at Midfirst Bank:

“The questions weren't difficult or unexpected, they focused on asking a lot of questions when you were in difficult situations and asking about being able to sell products to customers.”

Interview Question for Sales and Trading Summer Analyst at J.P. Morgan:

“I roll a die. If I roll a 1, I give you $1. If I roll a 2, I give you $2, and so on. Make me a market on this game, and explain why.”

Interview Question for Digital Marketing Coordinator at CU Direct:

“None of the questions really stood out as difficult or unexpected. Typical interview questions were asked.”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at Ayco:

“Most of the people were easy to talk to, but one of the Managers was a bit stand off ish”

Sep 8, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at McAdam Financial Group:

“They asked me to make a list of my family members and close friends that would be inclined to buy products from me. They also tried to use buzz words to disguise unattractive features of the job e.g…”