Investment Performance Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

See the latest Franklin Templeton Investments Jobs

11 Interview Questions: 110 of 11

Sort by

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Analyst Performance Analysis & Investment Risk at Franklin Templeton Investments:

“Explain your knowledge and exposure to derivaties and fixed income”

Jun 12, 2014

“Explain your experience with financial modeling.”

Jun 12, 2014

“What are some metrics used to analyze a portfolio?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apr 18, 2013

Interview Question for Investment Performance Associate at Cambridge Associates, LLC:

“How was the past interview on a scale from 1-10. Very bizarre”

Feb 23, 2013

“Explain a time when you had to resolve a problem at work.”

Jan 27, 2012

“Why do bond prices and bond yields move inversely?”

Oct 13, 2011

“My final question for her was something I read off of Monster.com's example questions to ask: "Now that you know about my background etc. etc., do you have any concerns with my fulfilling this…”

Oct 13, 2011

“Standard tell me about yourself, walk me through your resume, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why CA”

Mar 11, 2011

“How can you add value to our firm?”

Mar 11, 2011

“Why did you decide to go to the college that you attended.”