IT Audit Staff Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

5 Companies: 13 of 5

12 Interview Questions: 110 of 12

Sort by

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for IT Risk and Assurance Staff at EY:

“The case interview was stressful going into but I found it easy once I started, the interviewer somewhat guides you on the issues and they are more interested in how and why you think not necessarily…”

Mar 24, 2014

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“Tell me of a time where you failed to accomplish and assigned task?”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“The hardest thing of the entire process was probably the business case because there wasn't any way to prepare for it. Other than that, once I made it to the office visit, it seemed like EY was more…”

Aug 29, 2013

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“During my interview process, there were no difficult or unexpected questions. Currently, the firm requires the candidate to complete a case study and writing sample, which is then graded by a member…”

May 10, 2013

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at KPMG US:

“No real technical questions.”

Mar 31, 2013

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“The business case was the most difficult part of the interview process as they gave you a limited amount of time to study the case. Some of the questions were very broad and sometimes hard to answer…”

Mar 30, 2013

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at KPMG US:

“No technical questions, they were all behavioral, and most were not difficult. The most difficult was asking about my greatest failure.”

Jan 3, 2013

Interview Question for IT Internal Audit Staff at LPL Financial:

“Most difficult questions were more specific to my job duties and past experiences and how those would relate to the job duties of the position interviewing for.”

Dec 19, 2012

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“Business case regarding an audit issue”

Mar 17, 2011

Interview Question for IT Audit Staff at EY:

“What do you want me to ask you?”