IT Developer Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "IT Developer"? See Companies

“1 million card applications. $1 per application cost to do employment verification. 96% pass verification and get a card. 4% fail and do not get cards. Given average profits on cardholders in good…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How many unique handshakes if each person in a group of 10 give handshakes out to each and every other individual.
(a) 100 (b) 50 (c) 45 (d) 20 (e) 10”

“If I decide that you are not the right candidate after you leave here, what am I missing out on?”

“You have no real world experience with what this job requires. If presented with an assignment/project with real world demands and deadlines, how will you meet these needs?”

“"Answer this question while I ignore you and then I'll criticize you for having not mentioned a solution...even though you did, which I ignored."”

“None. Typical techno-functional questions. Although in retrospect, I was asked my approach/opinion to their 'mini' HCM upgrade and politely disagreed with their questionable methodology. Perhaps…”

“How would you handle local caching of a web application in case you want that web application to run without an internet connection on the client? (I respond.) Oh, that's a good idea. But wait, we…”

“How would you design a spice box for the visually impaired?”

“I would say that some of the technical questions were the toughest for me as I did not properly prepare before the interview to answer them.”

“Given an array of integers, give an algorithm to find the maximum contiguous subsequence”

110 of 100 Interview Questions