IT Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

95 Interview Questions: 1120 of 95 Sort by

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hewlett-Packard:

“What can you offer that perhaps other can't?”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Genworth Financial:

“They put an incorrect coding program on the whiteboard including interfaces that I needed to correct”

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank of America:

“the question about C++”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“Nothing unexpected. Questions usually deal with "trying to cope with someone difficult at work/school", "most proud achievement", "trying to explain something difficult to a group", and questions…”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Voith:

“The difficulty level of the question may very by you not expected to be a rocket scientist or any thing like that just have a good understanding of the actual position.”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Specialist, IT Applications Development at Nationwide:

“I faced though time answering the lead skills questions as i did not had any experience in that role.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Twitter:

“"Answer this question while I ignore you and then I'll criticize you for having not mentioned a solution...even though you did, which I ignored."”

Oct 29, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“Tell me about a time you responded to client needs. Tell me about a time you disagreed with your coworkers. Tell me about a recent technical challenge. What are you doing outside of school to grow…”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at United Technologies:

“What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?”

Aug 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hewlett-Packard:

“I was asked to create a fairly-complicated system from scratch, in my head, over the phone. This was a major curve ball as normally these questions are asked in an in-person setting. Luckily I…”