IT Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

98 Interview Questions: 1120 of 98

Sort by

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for IT Developer I at Amica Mutual:

“Nothing too difficult... Describe the difference between an abstract class and an interface?... describe Polymorphism in your own words?...A string is a special type of this do you know what I'm…”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for IT Developer at Vail Resorts:

“None. Typical techno-functional questions. Although in retrospect, I was asked my approach/opinion to their 'mini' HCM upgrade and politely disagreed with their questionable methodology. Perhaps…”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for IT Development Program(IT Lead Analyst) at Eaton:

“The questions are very standard, just google behavioral interview questions and you will be able to find them all online. They are usually aligned with Eaton's competencies, like 'Dealing with…”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for IT Developer/Engineer at Hewlett-Packard:

“What can you offer that perhaps other can't?”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for IT Development Intern at Genworth Financial:

“They put an incorrect coding program on the whiteboard including interfaces that I needed to correct”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for IT Leadership Development Internship at Abercrombie & Fitch:

“Nothing unexpected. Questions usually deal with "trying to cope with someone difficult at work/school", "most proud achievement", "trying to explain something difficult to a group", and questions…”

Jan 24, 2014

Interview Question for Voith IT Sharepoint Developer at Voith:

“The difficulty level of the question may very by you not expected to be a rocket scientist or any thing like that just have a good understanding of the actual position.”

Jan 9, 2014

Interview Question for Specialist, IT Applications Development at Nationwide:

“I faced though time answering the lead skills questions as i did not had any experience in that role.”

Nov 17, 2013

Interview Question for IT Developer at Twitter:

“"Answer this question while I ignore you and then I'll criticize you for having not mentioned a solution...even though you did, which I ignored."”