IT Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

301 Interview Questions: 4150 of 301

Sort by

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for IT Intern at Cook Incorporated:

“I was expecting a certain team assignment that I was excited about, but they asked me if I was willing to accept if I was put in another team.”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Intern IT at GEP:

“Do you know scripting?”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for IT Intern at Capital One:

“Tell us about a time something unexpected happened and you had to adapt to the change?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Cigna Intern - IT Program at Cigna:

“Asked a lot of situational/behavior questions - overcoming obstacles, telling people things they don't want to hear, difficult client, unique approach to a problem. Not much about my tech experience”

Feb 24, 2014

Interview Question for Information Technology Intern at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Personality Based Questions - Work Ethic and Sitution Questions”

Interview Question for IT Intern at Caduceus Occupational Medicine:

“I will say that none of the questions were very difficult, as this was an internship position. They did ask me about what I was learning in my Networking classes at school, and what type of equipment…”

Interview Question for IT Intern at Noble Energy:

“I would say just being confident in yourself and your learning abilities.”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for IT Intern at Assurant:

“They asked me how how a few of my extra curricular activities have helped prepare for the professional world, mind you my activities were very unrelated to software/IT.”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for IT Intern at Blackboard:

“Explain what you are passionate about in IT and how you hope to contribute to the field as your career develops?”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for IT/Tech Operation Intern at Kabam:

“If you have a text file. Write a function that output how many characters, words, lines there is in the file.”