IT Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

301 Interview Questions: 4150 of 301 Sort by

Mar 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cook Incorporated:

“I was expecting a certain team assignment that I was excited about, but they asked me if I was willing to accept if I was put in another team.”

Mar 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at GEP:

“Do you know scripting?”

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital One:

“Tell us about a time something unexpected happened and you had to adapt to the change?”

Feb 26, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cigna:

“Asked a lot of situational/behavior questions - overcoming obstacles, telling people things they don't want to hear, difficult client, unique approach to a problem. Not much about my tech experience”

Interview Question for Anonymous at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Personality Based Questions - Work Ethic and Sitution Questions”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Caduceus Occupational Medicine:

“I will say that none of the questions were very difficult, as this was an internship position. They did ask me about what I was learning in my Networking classes at school, and what type of equipment…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Noble Energy:

“I would say just being confident in yourself and your learning abilities.”

Feb 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Assurant:

“They asked me how how a few of my extra curricular activities have helped prepare for the professional world, mind you my activities were very unrelated to software/IT.”

Feb 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Blackboard:

“Explain what you are passionate about in IT and how you hope to contribute to the field as your career develops?”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kabam:

“If you have a text file. Write a function that output how many characters, words, lines there is in the file.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Intern interview questions and reviews. All 301 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.