IT Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,970 Interview Questions: 5160 of 2,970 Sort by

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for I T Specialist at QinetiQ North America:

“During the background check: "Is there any reason someone might be able to influence you?" It's a question that requires some thought.”

Jul 19, 2014

Interview Question for IT Project Manager at LogRhythm:

“The questions were pretty standard for a Project Manager position.”

Interview Question for Healthcare IT Consultant at Siemens:

“Most places tend to ask me what my greatest weakness is. How I handled a difficult situation. What happened the last time I made a mistake. Do I take responsibility for my mistakes, ect.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Information Technology Specialist III at Virginia Department of Corrections:

“What is Cross-Site Scripting and Explain how it works.”

Interview Question for IT Project Manager at Hewlett-Packard:

“The questions were pretty standard, covering past experience with some competency based questions. All in all it was a pretty easy interview process.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Internal Audit Consultant IT at Protiviti:

“They don't really ask you question about you ability because that is all on your resume... they just want to know you as a person and how well you can work with other and teams because Protiviti is…”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager IT at Dunkin:

“What is a Horse?”

Interview Question for IT Management at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia:

“Compensation as Recruiter did not provide enough information about the organization”

Interview Question for IT Business Analyst at Corporation Service Company:

“They asked fair straight questions. Unfortunately I got some completely wrong. One question related to the business owner asking for functions IT could not deliver. I said that the Business…”

Interview Question for IT Infrastructure/QA Analyst at BrightStarr:

“How can you better the system of IT for this company? and if there is any failure of malfunction, how would your knowledge come in to help solve the nature of this problem”