IT Leadership Program Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

16 Companies: 13 of 16

See the latest GE Jobs

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18 Sort by

Feb 18, 2014

Interview Question for IT Leadership Program at EMC:

“I was expecting technical questions, or some kind of question allowing my knowledge to be displayed. There were very few of these. The most unexpected question I had was the first question of my…”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for IT Leadership Program at BD:

“What is a question that you would have liked to have been asked throughout this interview? Why (answer your own question)?”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for IT Leadership Program at BD:

“What are three values apparent in a leader, and how have you shown examples of each of these values that you have named?”

Dec 30, 2013

Interview Question for Information Technology Leadership Program Intern at Credit Suisse:

“What was a time when you cheated or made a significant mistake and got away with it, and what did you do? What was a time when you were pressured to cheat by someone in charge, and how did you react?”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for IT Leadership Development Program at United Technologies:

“What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?”

Oct 20, 2013

Interview Question for IT Leadership Program at GE Oil & Gas:

“"Describe a time when you took a risk. How did you manage it?"”

Jul 29, 2013

Interview Question for IT Leadership Development Program at Aetna:

“How would you design a spice box for the visually impaired?”

Oct 19, 2012

Interview Question for IT Leadership & Development Program at Travelers Companies:

“Why I hadn't had any prior internships?”

Jan 30, 2012

Interview Question for Information Technology Leadership Program at CSX:

“Was asked a couple of questions about what languages I have worked in, which language I'm most comfortable with, how would I rate myself on a scale of 1-10 with the language I'm most comfortable with.”

Jan 30, 2012

Interview Question for Information Technology Leadership Program at CSX:

“There weren't really any tough questions. Your average behavioral questions. Tell me about a time when...etc”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IT Leadership Program interview questions and reviews. All 18 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.