IT Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "IT Manager"?  See Companies

“How would you handle change management on a project like this?”

“How would you establish a department budget”

IT Manager at DEKRA

Nov 29, 2011

“Are you the type of person who would like daily direction from your boss, or would you rather meet once a month for an hour and work under your own direction?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“Tell me how you would set up a shared folder. Explain the difference between folder permissions and share permissions. How would you troubleshoot a problem with an Executive's email if no one else...”

“Did you play any sports in High School? Were you any good? What is your dream car, and why? What do you like about living in this area? Tell me about your hobbies and interests, outside of work...”

“Tell me about a time when you had to fire an employee for poor performance. How would you handle an employee who was tasked with a critical project, and not making significant progress? Have you...”

“A customer calls and complains that one of her servers gets knocked offline for 20 minutes every evening at 6 pm for no reason. Trouble shooting and testing during regular hours shows no issue. How...”

“"What you can you do for us right away when you walk in the door?"”

“You seem like a happy-go-lucky, self assured type guy...what really gets to you & makes you mad?”

“What would you do if you didn't agree with a fellow team member, even though you were right?”

3140 of 878 Interview Questions