IT Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7,569 Interview Questions: 2130 of 7,569 Sort by

Interview Question for Systems Engineer at Optym:

“Algorithm questions emphasizing on graph algorithms and network flow problems.”

Interview Question for Summit at IBM:

“Mock Sales Pitch”

Interview Question for Rhythm Level Intel Associate at IBM:

“The technical screening was conducted by a random associate of the team that I was applying for. He was unprepared to ask me anything and expected me to know what to talk to him about.”

Interview Question for Security Consultant at FishNet Security:

“I dont remember any particularly difficult question.”

Interview Question for Advanced Repair Agent at Geek Squad:

“How would you improve the workflow at the precinct (repair area) ?”

Interview Question for Senior Project Manager at Logic Technology:

“What makes you feel like you would be a good match for Logic Technology? This was disturbing in that very few if any of my colleagues had experience with this company. I knew nothing of their…”

Interview Question for Financial Analyst at IBM:

“Are you okay with moving to Rochester? There is no nightlife here....”

Interview Question for Senior Consultant at Capgemini:

“everything was as per my job role. nothing out of the blue. i applied for Performance engineer position and the interview was according to my role”

Interview Question for Administrative at Fino Consulting:

“I was asked to detail the most frustrating or challenging client I had ever dealt with.”

Interview Question for Marketing Business Coordinator at Ecommerce:

“Jon asked me, "If there was a reason why Ecommerce would let you go, what would that be"

I have never been asked to leave a business before, so I had a hard time answering this question.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 7,569 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.