IT Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7,087 Interview Questions: 4150 of 7,087 Sort by

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Engineer I at EMC:

“Most positions require RAID, networking, enterprise storage knowledge. They will ask you how much you know about EMC. They like it if you know their history a little bit.”

Jul 24, 2014

Interview Question for Lead Software Engineer at EPAM:

“Same behavioral questions, why EPAM , why this opportunity, tell about your experience etc..”

Interview Question for Geek Squad Consultation Agent at Geek Squad:

“The questions are typically scenario questions such as "Tell me a time when you went above and beyond for somebody"”

Interview Question for Senior Financial Analyst at comScore:

“they briefly described a product that generated revenue according to the client's usage. They gave me a spreadsheet with "variable usage" numbers and asked me how I would approach the issue of…”

Interview Question for Sales at TELCOR:

“Same as any typical beginner interviewer would ask. Boring...unchallenging”

Interview Question for Regional Sales Manager at Collaborative Solutions:

“The most difficult or unexpected question had to do with situations where I had to work with a client that was unhappy.”

Interview Question for Intern at Meridian Group:

“Interview was more conversational than Q&A.”

Interview Question for Operations Support at Avid Technology Professionals:

“It was easy to me. There were a few questions about Gov''t HR practices that I wasn't sure of but it was because I didn't have the experience in that area”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Release of Information Specialist at HealthPort:

“When can you start was the most difficult question for me as I was currently employed, and they seemed to need staff immediately.”

Jul 22, 2014

Interview Question for Technical Support Engineer Service Operations Center at GlassHouse Technologies:

“Describe the relationship between a backup server and storage”