IT Services interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“We speak to many elderly people how do you handle that and are you good at getting your message across?”

“How do you know when you are providing great customer service.”

“Tell me everything you want me to know about you right off the bat - let's go ahead and get that out of the way.”

“Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this...”

“3. Trees (binary and otherwise) form the basis of many common data structures. Please describe some of these data structures and when they might be used.”

“5. The user of this class expected the output “Num: 1000000”. They got something else. What went wrong and how would you fix it? public class Test { public final static int NUMTHREADS...”

“SQL Two tables each have one column with a field called 'ID' write SQL to extract online the ID's in table one that are not in table two”

2 of 2 found helpful

“10 Gbytes of 32-bit numbers on a magnetic tape, all there from 0 to 10G in random order. You have 64 32 bit words of memory available: design an algorithm to check that each number from 0 to 10G...”

“C++ questions”

“What are the independent and dependent variables in your model? What are the underlying assumptions of the model? What did your research indicate should be the expected parameter estimates for your...”

4150 of 10,451 Interview Questions