Interview Questions & Reviews

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“what is 802.1af?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.”

“We speak to many elderly people how do you handle that and are you good at getting your message across?”

“Describe a situation in which you resolved a personality conflict in the workplace.”

“Asking questions relating to a completely different job title. A specific question was "What do I love about QA" when I am not and have not been in QA for many years. My resume clearly shows this…”

“3. Trees (binary and otherwise) form the basis of many common data structures.
Please describe some of these data structures and when they might be used.”

“5. The user of this class expected the output “Num: 1000000”. They got something else. What went wrong and how would you fix it?

public class Test
{
    public final static int NUMTHREADS…”

“You have spoken to several team members. What question do you have for me?”

“Write a function to copy the NULL terminated string? The source & destination can be any where with overlap possible. The end result should be that the destination should have string properly without…”

“SQL Two tables each have one column with a field called 'ID' write SQL to extract online the ID's in table one that are not in table two”

4150 of 7,137 Interview Questions