itelligence

www.itelligencegroup.com

itelligence Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at itelligence in January 2013.

Initial communication came from the VP, who in turn connected me to their Director.
    Process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was simple, a little give and take on salary. Benefits and vacation time set in stone.

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at itelligence in November 2009.

Very friendly firm to interview with, and also very transparent about their interviewing process. Had a clear timeframe for making a decision in mind, and stuck to it. Since it was for an entry level consulting job, did not ask very many technical questions. You can expect the usual questions on 'demonstrating leadership', 'exercising judgement', and 'how do you see your career progression'.

However, they do try to lowball you if you are applying for an entry level SAP consulting job.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for a smaller company that caters to the middle market as opposed to working for the big 4, or other bigger SAP providers?   Answer Question

SAP Consultant Interview

I was referred to this company by an employee who worked here.
    I was interviewed by two people - the interview was around technical questions. It lasted an hour.

I was offered the industry standard for positions with my level of experience

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

It changed after i started to work this company, no idea about current hiring process. Guess it is 3 level hiring process and candidates make a presentation to employer.

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at itelligence in February 2011.

The people who interviewed me were not very impressive. I got along with some of them, but overall I don't think it was a very good fit for me.

Junior Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at itelligence in February 2011.

One interview, no technical or teoretical questions. Only review of CV.

Interview Questions
    Company offered job, jalary and benefits. No negotiations.

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at itelligence in December 2009.

The process started with all HR type crap interviews first and no technichnical interview was done. The breaking point was where they told that they will not do sponserahip.