itelligence

Relevance Date Difficulty

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

SAP Basis Consultant
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at itelligence in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very friendly firm to interview with, and also very transparent about their interviewing process. Had a clear timeframe for making a decision in mind, and stuck to it. Since it was for an entry level consulting job, did not ask very many technical questions. You can expect the usual questions on 'demonstrating leadership', 'exercising judgement', and 'how do you see your career progression'.

However, they do try to lowball you if you are applying for an entry level SAP consulting job.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for a smaller company that caters to the middle market as opposed to working for the big 4, or other bigger SAP providers?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

SAP Basis Consultant Interview

SAP Basis Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at itelligence in February 2011.

Interview Details – The people who interviewed me were not very impressive. I got along with some of them, but overall I don't think it was a very good fit for me.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you thought "outside the box"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for itelligence? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at itelligence SAP Basis Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by itelligence employees and interview candidates.