FedEx
3.6 of 5 1,045 reviews
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

FedEx Export Coordinator Interview Question

I interviewed in Petah Tikva (Israel) and was asked:
"its not a question but the harderst was: tell me about yourself which is alway hard, where to start and where to finish, but overall there are no hard questions ask"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Export Coordinator Interview Review - one of 251 FedEx Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
My Name Is Dosunmu Olanrewaju Ahmed, A master degree student Tourism And Hospitality Management Searching for a Job In your Office ...
- Dosunmu Olanrewaju Ahmed on Jul 25, 2012 Flag Response
of 0
votes
My name is Meriam Tumapa Espejo, 44 years old from Negros Oriental, Philippines. I am a social work graduate by profession. Working for almost 20 yrs as a Community Development Specialist both private and government institutions. Commitment to work, honesty, and respect to others are my best policy in my career. Dealing with people is not easy kind of work but i can still manage and gaining their sympathies to support my work and to make it easy....
- meriam tumapa espejo on Sep 21, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FedEx interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by FedEx employees and interview candidates.