j2 Global

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

West Hollywood, CA

I applied online and interviewed at j2 Global.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then was called into main office for in-person interview. Brief intro interview with HR again, then 3 person panel interview. Complete waste of time. Typical work background questions while picking out things off your resume. Very rude and in-attentive interview conductor made for complete loss of interest in working for this company.

Interview Question – Do you know how to install/uninstall software programs? (yup, this lame joke-of-a-manager lady actually asked me this)   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interviewed at j2 Global

Interview Details – It. Not simple very detailed interview questions

Interview Question – What if you were to get fired   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
West Hollywood, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at j2 Global in July 2010.

Interview Details – good nice people in the HR department... no fear

Interview Question – i did not incounter any questions that I couldn't answer   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at j2 Global in February 2013.

Interview Details – Communication and planning for the interview was great. It was done via telephone and e-mail. The workplace for this particular job, was small and housed around 10-40 employees. Overall the interview went well. Everyone in the workplace exhibited good manners. There were many cliched interview questions asked and there was a good question or two as well. The most difficult part was answering the technical questions correctly.

Interview Questions

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at j2 Global in November 2011.

Interview Details – Got a great inital impression of a fast-paced, progressive company culture. Met with some higher level European-based colleagues.

Interview Question – mainly about my area of expertise and previous campaigns.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for j2 Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at j2 Global interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by j2 Global employees and interview candidates.