Java Developer Senior Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Java Developer Senior"?  See Companies

“A rustic village contains one million married couples and no children. Each couple has exactly one child per year. Each couple wants a girl, but also wants to minimize the number of children they...”

“After a night of wild revelry, a group of local intoxicated hoodlums stumble into a children's playground. One of these hoodlums, Phil, climbs to the middle of a spin-around carousel and his friends...”

“Two developers, Ann and Suzy, are waiting for code to compile. Suzy learns that Ann's sister has three children, and asks how old they are. Ann responds, "The product of their ages is 36." Suzy says...”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“How would you scale access to a system like Twitter”

“Open-ended question about a parking lot. It was purposefully vague to see which direction the interviewee took the problem.”

“I didn't see any unexpected questions. Interview is mostly based on the depth of your technical skills, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Java Core concepts, Hibernate configurations...”

“Q: Why multiple inheritances are not supported in Java?”

“What inspired you to become a software developer? What do you hope to find here?”

“Extend application for improving performance”

“we have 2 computers with very-very-very slow connection (1 kbit per second), on the both of them we have 100 000 gb files and we need to check are these the same or not.”

110 of 110 Interview Questions