Junior Account Executive Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Junior Account Executive"? See Companies

“Sell me this phone (it was an office phone that was sitting on the desk) the interviewer definitely made it difficult to do”

“A sheet of paper with a written scenario is distributed for written responses from all candidates. You are asked what you would do in a hypothetical situation in which you must choose between an…”

“Pretend I'm the owner of Mike's Pizza. How would you call me to set up a time for a phone pitch?”

“What's your definition of innovation? How do you incorporate passion of discovery into your life?”

“This was the strangest interview I have ever had. After the great first interview they asked me to come back 2 days later, and I rode around with a person who is doing the door to door sales…”

“are you willing to make 300-500 calls a day? and I answered yes for the experience”

“I am a business who is not interested in Yelp advertising- convince me otherwise.”

“Tell me about a situation in which you had to pay a lot of attention to detail”

“Do you have any experience buying media? It was unexpected as I was applying for advertising Account Executive.”

110 of 35 Interview Questions