Junior Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

99 Interview Questions: 3140 of 99 Sort by

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Booz Allen Hamilton:

“There weren't any difficult interview questions. It is more like talking to a colleague. They will ask you like 3 behavioral questions and 1 technical for example in a certain situation what will you…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at VCE:

“You have a pencil. How would you go about performing test cases for it?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at VCE:

“Tell me about yourself.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at VCE:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”

Oct 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sopheon:

“Write a recursive function to compute the factorial of any number.
Write two SQL tables that are linked together with a foreign key.”

Oct 20, 2013

Interview Question for Junior Engineer at B&C Transit:

“I didn't expect that I would get some questions from physics and electronics even though they are basic.”

Oct 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Applied Research Associates:

“Since they sometimes develop weapons, they asked if I had any problem working on systems that might be used to kill people.”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Junior Software Engineer at Eze Software:

“after reading reviews from Glassdoor, i was expecting OOO concepts and coding in any language. But i was surprised to C questions. i was prepared to code in Java if it was required. I know C but for…”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Influxis:

“Where do you see yourself in X years OR/SAME THING If you had a billion dollars, what would you do the rest of your life?”

Sep 14, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cisco Systems:

“I did a project during my college level.The recruiter asked questions relevant to my project.I answered to all my questions.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Junior Engineer interview questions and reviews. All 99 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.