kCura

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at kCura in February 2012.

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within a few days. They just asked basic questions about previous work experience on my resume, and asked questions such as "Why do you want this position?" and "Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer."

The phone interview went well and was told the next step would be an on-site interview. Shortly thereafter, the communication with the company became very poor. I was told to expect to hear back within a couple days. Over a week passed without any word. I had to follow-up several times to receive any word about the progress of the hiring process.

Based on the information and videos on their website regarding the work culture and their customer service focus, I would have expected a better candidate experience with kCura. Unfortunately, if my experience was any indication of how KCura conducts business, I would not want to have much to do with this company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for kCura

Technical Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at kCura in August 2011.

First there was an online application and a behavioral type interview. This behavioral interview gave different scenarios and wanted to know how you would handle the situation. A few days later, I received an email from HR because they wanted to arrange for a phone interview. I had the phone interview and a few days after that I was invited to an on-site interview. My on-site interview was scheduled for 1:00 pm. I first met with HR where I was given another behavioral type written interview which was allotted ten minutes. HR (very sweet female) came back and asked general interview questions re: company etc. She left and another person came in (he described himself as the 'easy' one to get by in the interview). He stayed for about 30 minutes, as did HR. Then another came in. In total I was interviewed by five different people separately. I was warned about the last interviewer that he was more technical and anal, and he certainly was. Up to that point I felt positive about the day and its proceedings. I followed protocol and sent thank you hardcopy letters to all five people individually within 24 hours. Did not get the job.

Interview Questions
    • If we interview applicants that are more qualified, why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    • What were some of the hurdles that you encountered in your previous job?   View Answer