Keyholder Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

37 Interview Questions: 1120 of 37 Sort by

Feb 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Wet Seal:

“The most difficult questions will be about conflict resolution. I.e. "Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a fellow employee. How did you handle the conflict and what was the outcome?"”

Feb 14, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier/Keyholder at Dollar General:

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at American Eagle Outfitters:

“Taking the tour and giving my input based on experience of what I would change or do differently if anything at all.”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bare Escentuals:

“Nothing to terribly difficult, was asked about my prior management skills and how I would handle certain situations, what my role and responsibilities were.”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Destination XL:

“Nothing terribly unexpected or unusual, be prepared when meeting with DM to highlight specific sales goals hit or significant progress made toward a certain goal. Vagueries weren't appreciated and…”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Origins Natural Resources:

“What is a cause I am passionate about? I was not expecting that so it caught me off guard.”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Club Monaco:

“Who is your fashion icon?”

Aug 11, 2013

Interview Question for Keyholder/Floor Leader at LUSH North America:

“Would you feel comfortable touching people/preforming facials/ arm massages?”

Jul 2, 2013

Interview Question for Keyholder at Origins Natural Resources:

“Why should we hire you?”

Jun 16, 2013

Interview Question for Keyholder at J. Crew:

“What qualities do you think that a great HR or training manager should possess?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Keyholder interview questions and reviews. All 37 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.