kgb Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at kgb in March 2013.

Submitted my resume to the ad that was posted online and was contacted within 15 minutes of submission. Went in the next day and took a basic skills test which I felt is much more than is needed considering the type of job that it actually is. After taking the test and passing was scheduled for an interview that following Monday. Monday came and the HR representative was very nice and courteous. She also was very detailed in explaining and making sure that I understood what the job was going to consist of. After that was informed that I needed to bring in 6 years worth of IRS documents to verify my past employment.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult or unexpected. The questions are very general that were asked.   Answer Question
    Quick and simple. They start all employees at the same base pay during training which is 9.00/ hr. after training it goes up to between 10.50 and 11.50 at the discretion of the client if they feel you have enough experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at kgb in November 2011.

I applied online, and recieved a called asking to come in for testing. She said if an interviewer was available i would be interviewed the same day, I went on a friday took the typing and spelling test, i passed and she asked me to come back in monday to do an interview. I come back in on monday i do a side by side with an agent to get a feel of what i would be doing there, i took a simulation test to mimic what i would be doing (that was not graded) i had my face to face interview, and was offered the job, filled out the new hire paper work.

Interview Questions
    • What did you notice the agent do when you did your side by side.   View Answer
    no negotiation, it is what it is, i needed a job so it didn't matter

User Experience Lead - Online Guru Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at kgb in May 2009.

I actually did not have an interview, but I did have a completely awful experience with their HR rep. I applied for the position, which I was qualified for. However, I knew I would be less experienced than most who applied for the opening. A few days passed after submitting my resume and cover letter. Then I received an e-mail from HR asking me to send an "online portfolio" of my work. I was excited, but I found this strange, considering I was pretty detailed in my cover letter and resume, which includes links to my projects. I sent even more details anyway, and then a mere 12 minutes (literally) later I got a nasty e-mail saying I was completely unqualified. I found the communication to be extremely disrespectful and completely unnecessary. I then explained that had they taken more than 12 minutes to review my submissions, they would have noted that I was a good candidate. My career experience was obviously relevant, but I then received another condescending e-mail from HR. Totally unprofessional.

Operator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at kgb in July 2007.

They were hiring at the time, so I walked in and filled out an application. Then I took my application back to the receptionist and signed up for a skills test time slot. After waiting about 30 minutes, I took a typing test that measured speed and also accuracy. When I passed this, they scheduled me for an interview with HR an hour later and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever dealt with a dissatified customer and how did you handle them?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at kgb in May 2009.

Filled out application online and had a quick screening interviewed and was scheduled for testing. Gave a spelling test and a skills test. once you pass all the testing, you get to interview with an HR rep.

Interview Questions
    • describe your customer service experience   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation in your past job where you had to deal with a difficult person or customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

training schedule did not work with my school schedule