kgb

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Support Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

interviewed at kgb in March 2013.

Submitted my resume to the ad that was posted online and was contacted within 15 minutes of submission. Went in the next day and took a basic skills test which I felt is much more than is needed considering the type of job that it actually is. After taking the test and passing was scheduled for an interview that following Monday. Monday came and the HR representative was very nice and courteous. She also was very detailed in explaining and making sure that I understood what the job was going to consist of. After that was informed that I needed to bring in 6 years worth of IRS documents to verify my past employment.

Interview Questions
    • None were difficult or unexpected. The questions are very general that were asked.   Answer Question
    Quick and simple. They start all employees at the same base pay during training which is 9.00/ hr. after training it goes up to between 10.50 and 11.50 at the discretion of the client if they feel you have enough experience.