kirshenbaum bond Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at kirshenbaum bond

Senior Interaction Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at kirshenbaum bond (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was fast, as they need someone immediately. However, it was very fulfilling: adequate high-level questions on the phone interview, and a thorough following on the one-to-one interview. The interviewer was well versed and rather prepared, delivering a very engaging conversation. A rather pleasant and precise process, I would say, one of those interviews that makes you happy to allow you to show your potential without blatantly having to toot your own horns.

Strategic Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at kirshenbaum bond.

Interview

I met with the head of planning and did not go via HR to start with as this was a friend referral. HR were responsive and dealt with Visas that were required to get me hired. I met with the head of dotglu and the head of media kitchen at a second interview. These were short interviews. They were assessing my ability to work across teams.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions about experience and how I managed certain projects, teams and people to achieve results. Use of social media and what you do in your spare time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

KB paid for all my legal fees associated with visas.