knowledgable Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

43 Interview Questions: 110 of 43 Sort by

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Firefox Engineering Intern at Mozilla:

“What's your favorite ES6 feature ?”

Mar 22, 2014

Interview Question for Site Manager at MasTec:

“They ask questions right out of any how to conduct an interview book. Such as why do you want to work for Mastec?”

Feb 25, 2014

Interview Question for Game Advisor at GameStop:

“The most difficult part of the interview for me was when they asked what I knew about PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, as they were going to be released that year. I didn't know as much as I wanted…”

Feb 15, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Director, Documentation and Training at S1:

“Based on our described need and vision, what would your priorities and plans be for the first 90 days in this position?”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Business Process Analyst at Kass Shuler Solomon Spector Singer, P.A.:

“If you had to pick one television character who is most like you, who would it be?”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Sales Associate at Bed Bath & Beyond:

“How many of our products do you own and use? What do you like about them? What don't you like about them?”

Nov 23, 2013

Interview Question for Master Control Operator at KOIN-TV:

“What do you learn from past work experiences that would help you in this position?”

Nov 9, 2013

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Juniper Networks:

“There were a few algorithm questions, but nothing really hard. Specifically, they were looking for someone with a strong C/C++ background.”

Nov 4, 2013

Interview Question for Barista at Starbucks:

“What do you know about coffee?”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Customer Service Associate at Best Buy:

“How do you deal with a difficult customer?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at knowledgable interview questions and reviews. All 43 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.